If you are looking for a game to really transport you to somewhere exotic, then Aloha! Cluster Pays will do just that. Start practising your hula dance as this one’s pretty catchy!
Aloha! Cluster Pays ™ Overview
Aloha! Cluster Pays has been a huge hit for NetEnt since it’s launch back in the Spring of 2016. It is still going strong and regularly appears on ‘Popular’ game lists in the casinos where it features.
Aloha which is basically the Hawaiian greeting or hello equivalent sets the tone for the friendliest and cheeriest game out there at the moment. The lush backdrop, cool Hawaiian music and warm graphics really transport you to a tropical destination!
The overall design of the game is superb. they have picked a theme and really landed it thanks to the rich graphics and sound effects and of course their tropical theme tune! We love the tiki head that kicks into action when you hit a wining combo too! Score a ‘BIG WIN’ and those symbols will burst into flames and the tiki head will throw on his shades to protect his eyes from your blinding win!
The concept of this game brings into play NetEnt’s ‘Cluster Pays’ mechanic where you can score wins when you spin a bunch of symbols next to each other (nine or more). The symbols don’t need to be in a row, as long as they are next each other either vertically or horizontally the group will pay out accordingly.
The game includes stacked symbols which cover two spaces so those landing adjacent to one another can really boost your chances of a win!
Aloha! Cluster Pays features 6 reels and 5 rows of symbols. Before you play you can choose to adjust the bet level which can be changed using the ‘LEVEL’ selector.
You can also choose to make use of their ‘AUTOPLAY’ function which means the game will automatically play for the predetermi
ned number of rounds.
The value of your bet can be adjusted using the ‘COIN VALUE’ selector. You can play from as little as 10p up to £200 per spin.
As the game is played using clusters there are no bet lines. A symbol counts as part of a cluster if it appears either horizontally or vertically adjacent to a matching symbol.
This game has a whole lot going on, let’s break it down a bit:
- Cluster Pays – there are no paylines in this game. A win comes from ‘clusters’ of matching symbols appearing either vertically or horizontally. You’ll need at least nine to trigger a win.
- Sticky Win Re-Spins – this feature can only be activated in the base game. A cluster win can randomly activate this feature. The winning cluster will stay in place while the reels spin again, any additional adjacent matching symbols will be added to the cluster and it will spin again until no more matches appear.
- Free Spins – 3 or more free spins symbols appearing either fully or partially anywhere on the reels will trigger the following free spins:
- 3 free spins symbols = 9 free spins
- 4 free spins symbols = 10 free spins
- 5 free spins symbols = 11 free spins
- 6 free spins symbols =12 free spins
Additional free spins can also be won during the free spins feature (up to 60 available in total).
- Symbol Drop – during free spins, the Symbol Drop feature will whisk away low-value symbols from the reels giving you an increased chance of bigger wins on your remaining spins! They are removed as follows: second spin – Flower symbols removed, fourth spin – Shell symbols removed, sixth spin – Coconut symbols removed and finally on the eighth spin all Pineapple symbols are removed.
- RTP: 96.42%
- Free Spins: up to 12 available in base game (increases to a possible 60 as part of the free spins feature)
- Release Date: March 2016
- Software Provider: Net Entertainment
- Win Potential: up to 2000x your stake
Aloha! Cluster Pays™ Summed Up!
We can’t get enough of this Hawaiian themed slot from NetEnt, so why not grab your grass skirt and lei and hula on over for a spin on Aloha! Cluster Pays?
Aloha! Cluster Pays Rating
Graphics & Sound Effects
Game Bonus Features
We have loved this games since it’s launch back in 2016 and it is still one of NetEnt’s most popular titles. Have a spin for yourself and find out why!
Aloha! Cluster Pays ™
If you are looking for a game to really transport you to somewhere exotic, then Aloha! Cluster Pays will do just that. Start practising your hula dance as