Flowers might sound pretty tame, but these flowers have got some serious attitude! Double symbols, free spins and stacked wilds ensure this game is still growing (ahem, we mean going) strong!
Flowers is a game with an unexpected twist. These are no ordinary flowers, these guys have got some anger issues, but hopefully, they’ll deliver some blooming marvellous wins!
Flowers is a popular NetEnt title that’s been doing the rounds for several years now. Despite newer and more graphically impressive games being launched, it still remains a firm favourite amongst their fans. In fact, it’s so popular they even made a Christmas themed spin-off of the game! It appears at a huge number of casinos so you’ll likely have come across it before but perhaps overlooked it for one reason or another. We took a closer look to get to grips with this green-fingered game and are here to bring you the full lowdown on what to expect. You can even play it for free right here!
The game has a unique angle in that it can award you double symbols. There is also a decent free spins feature that boasts stacked wilds, so there are plenty of places to pick up a win or two!
The game has a striking cartoon design with a good use of colour. The backdrop is sky blue, and the reels which are set out in a 5×3 formation are made up of floating symbols which rotate at every spin.
The grumpy looking blooms make up the high-value symbols with each of them also available as double symbols which count as two single symbols creating further possibilities at winning combinations.
The wins are paid out based on matching symbols appearing on the reels in succession from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel.
It’s a simple design but one that actually ends up being quite eye-catching and it makes for straightforward gameplay so we can’t complain!
Flowers has a 5 reel, 3 row set up and features 30 paylines. Use the various controls to toggle the bet level and coin value. You can also set the game to ‘Autoplay’ where you can pre-set the game to play for a certain number of spins. If you wish to view the paytable click on the ‘i’ button.
You don’t need to dig too deep into your pockets to play this game as you can play from just 30p a spin. Adjusting the bet levels and coin value means you can find a level to suit your budget. The game can be played right up to £75 per spin, but that’s a little rich for our blood!
- Don’t be fooled by this game’s simple design and graphics, there is a lot buried within it that just needs a little digging to discover! Luckily we have all the tools for the job and have put this game firmly through its paces to bring you all the details. Here’s what you need to know about the game’s features:
- Wild – appears as the sun symbol and substitutes for all other symbols except for the Free Spins and Double Symbols. Stacked Wild symbols can also appear on the reels!
- Double Symbols – each of the flower symbols can also appear as a double symbol which counts for two single symbols.
- Free Spins – this is the cloud symbol and can be either single or a Double Symbol. Four or more will activate the free spins feature plus you can win more free spins during the feature and all free spins wins are tripled! Free spins are issued as follows:
- 4 Free Spins Symbols = 10 Free Spins
- 5 Free Spins Symbols = 15 Free Spins
- 6 Free Spins Symbols = 20 Free Spins
- 7 Free Spins Symbols = 25 Free Spins
- 8 Free Spins Symbols = 30 Free Spins
Free Spins: Yes up to 30 plus additional free spins can be won during the feature
Launch date: November 2013
Software Provider: Net Entertainment
We can’t leaf this game alone (get it)! It’s strangely addictive thanks to the double symbols and excellent free spins feature that includes stacked wilds. Luckily we were able to dig up a little win!
We’ve hand-picked this blooming excellent game to share with you all! Try out flowers and hopefully pick up some free spins too!
Flowers might sound pretty tame, but these flowers have got some serious attitude! Double symbols, free spins and stacked wilds ensure this game is still g