NetEnt has further enhanced their slot repertoire with their latest slot release Imperial Riches.
This splendid looking slot takes you on a journey to the Far East where opulent riches await you!
Imperial Riches™ NEW Slot from NetEnt!
The jackpot-packed game features traditional symbols of luck and wealth and uses NetEnt’s signature Avalanche feature where symbols free fall on to the reels instead of spinning.
NetEnt is trying to bestow health and good riches on their players with this game which is full of features and also includes five jackpots and two bonus games!
The game has a lot of elements to it, but in our review, we’ll aim to break them down a bit for you!
Bryon Upton, NetEnt’s Director of Games, Bryon Upton commented:
“This game is packed with features. We are continuing with our Jackpot successes this year, with Imperial Riches™ but with our Avalanche™ mechanic. The 3 stage nested bonuses give players a chance to experience the Free Falls game, collecting jewels from wins for entry into another coin win feature and then a Jackpot bonus game. The chance to win one of five realistically priced jackpots and the beautiful, authentic Asian artwork and theme makes this game speak the promise of fortune for players across the board.”
NetEnt has brought the game to life with lots of opulent graphics and imagery to fit with the Chinese garden theme. There are loads of little touches that help set the game apart and create a vibrant and interesting game board for this jackpot slot.
The reels may have a relatively standard 5×3 layout, but they are far from being your usual spinning reels thanks to the NetEnt Avalanche feature which we have come to know and love. This exciting feature kicks in during both the main game and Free Falls feature and sees the symbols tumbling down on to the reels creating lots of lovely winning combinations (hopefully anyway)!
There is lots to talk about with this game as there are plenty of features that you may come across while playing. They include:
- Wilds – Wilds can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 and can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter
- Free Falls – to activate the Free Falls feature, you must have at least three scatter symbols on the reels. This will activate 10 Free Falls. Any additional Scatters will award 5 Free Falls with a maximum of 40 available. During the Free Falls, the aim is to collect as many jewels as you can to use in the Lucky Pond Bonus Game
- Lucky Pond Bonus Game – All of the collected jewels won in Free Falls tumble down and can be eaten by either the Bonus Fish or Coin Fish. If the Bonus Fish eats the jewels, it will trigger the Jackpot Game
- Jackpot Game – in the jackpot game, five different jackpots can be won, three progressive and two fixed value jackpots. The game features six fish, 1 Coin Fish and 5 Jackpot Fish. There are a set amount of 50 jewels in the jackpot game which can be randomly eaten by any of the jackpot fish or coin fish. If one of the jackpot fish eats 3 jewels, then that corresponding jackpot will be won. Only one jackpot can be won in the game
- RTP: 96.88%
- Free Spins: Yes, up to 40 “Free Falls” are available
- Release Date: September 4th 2019
- Software Provider: NetEnt
- Volatility: Low
Imperial Riches™ Summed Up!
Imperial Riches is a nice looking slot game, and we certainly appreciate the various elements that NetEnt has incorporated into the game to ensure it’s action-packed as well as looking great!
Imperial Riches is ideal for players who want to have a stab at some jackpots but also appreciate a game that looks good and comes with multiple different features that can also create some nice smaller wins too!
Imperial Riches Slot Review
Peace and serenity aren’t two things you’d usually associate with a slot game, at least not one that’s as action-packed as this new Asian inspired jackpot game from NetEnt!
NEW Imperial Riches ™ - A great slot from NetEnt!
NetEnt has further enhanced their slot repertoire with their latest slot release Imperial Riches. This splendid looking slot takes you on a journey to the