Quickspin is working on an exciting new slot with an old-school vibe. Prime Zone is due to launch this Sumer on the 9th of July, and it looks hot!
Prime Zone Slot Overview
Prime Zone is a celebration of old-school Vegas. This classic 3×5 reel slot has a nostalgic feel that brings to life the Las Vegas strip of yesteryear. Picture sunsets, palm trees and the sound of a crooning Rat Pack and you are getting close to what Quickspin were thinking when they created this game.
The game makes for a refreshing change as it is taking things right back to how slots used to look and play but bringing in some more modern features and exciting twists that will still keep you on your toes!
The game has ten fixed bet lines, and some of the features include a Multiplier Wild than can multiply any wins up to 5 times plus a Free Spins round where you can choose your own volatility. Plus there’s a Mystery Free Spin Mode which they’ve thrown in for good measure. We can’t wait to see what that’s all about!
Quickspin has only released a few screenshots from this game as they are still working away on the game and finetuning all of the details. What we can see is that they’ve used some cool Vegas sunset graphics as their backdrop for the game with a palm tree-lined road and lots of soft purples and pinks. It has a little bit of Miami Vice about it!
We can also see that the 5×3 reel set up and symbols are very much a nod back to the very first slot machines with a mix of classic playing card symbols and numbers. All surrounded by a lit up neon frame.
Quickspin is still finalising Prime Zone but here’s what we know so far about the game’s features:
- Multiplier Wild – the Multiplier Wilds can crop up anywhere on the reels in the main game and can multiply any wins by up to 5x. They can also substitute for all symbols except the bonus scatter symbol. If two or more form part of a win line then a Line-Win Multiplier will be applied
- Free Spins Bonus – the Free Spins Bonus is triggered by 3 Bonus Scatters appearing on reels 2, 3 and 4. 7 free spins will be awarded at the start of the feature. To start the bonus, you’ll be invited to pick one of the four modes in the Free Spins Bonus Picker.
- Prime Zone – the Prime Zone will be activated on every free spin and will cover three consecutive reels along with 3 Wild symbols which will be placed within the Prime Zone reels on every free spin. An All-Win Multiplier feature is also active on every free spin.
- Free Spins Bonus Picker – there are four modes that can be selected by the Free Spins Bonus Picker, allowing you to choose your own volatility. These include:
- Mode 1 – the Prime Zone covers reels 1, 2 and 3
- Mode 2 – the Prime Zone covers reels 2, 3 and 4
- Mode 3 – the Prime Zone covers reels 3, 4 and 5
- Mode 1 – the Prime Zone will randomly appear in any one of the three positions on each spin
- RTP: 96.28%
- Free Spins: Yes, 7 free spins awarded
- Release Date: 9th July 2019
- Software Provider: Quickspin
- Bet size: £0.10 up to £100
Prime Zone Verdict!
From what we know about Prime Zone so far, it feels as though it will be a fairly simple game to play. There aren’t loads of features which may put some players off, but if you can activate the free spins round, there is a chance of a nice little win.
Prime Zone is due to land on the 9th of July so we’ll have to wait to play it for real but watch this space for future updates on this new slots release and any upcoming games!
Prime Zone Slot Review
Quickspin is due to launch Prime Zone on the 9th July!
Prime Zone: New Quickspin slot COMING SOON!
Quickspin is working on an exciting new slot with an old-school vibe. Prime Zone is due to launch this Sumer on the 9th of July, and it looks hot! Prime Zo