This slot from NetEnt claims to have some serious bite! Wolf themed Spinsane is NetEnt’s newest offering, and it is high impact and high volatility with the opportunity for some big wins!
Spinsane Slot Overview
Just when our heads are still spinning from the last NetEnt release Narcos, here comes another new slot from this juggernaut developer!
We have no clue what the wolf theme is all about, but we have seen it all when it comes to video slots, so why not! It’s definitely not one of their best in terms of graphics and design, and the overall styling of the game is a little contradictory with the wild wolf versus an almost futuristic neon and purple colour scheme. But underneath all of that, there is a game with decent enough potential.
The game features Super Symbols which can boost your win potential. A standard wolf head could earn you 50x your stake for 5 of a kind, however, a Super Symbol wolf could earn you 500x your stake for 5 across a full payline so you can see how key these symbols are to the game’s potential! The game also features Free Spins and Overlay Wild Reels which will occur during every free spin creating more chances of a winning combination.
The game itself is actually a nod to a more classic style land-based slot machine with the stepper reels that visibly rotate around just like a classic machine would. This is a nice feature and makes this game a little different to NetEnt’s recent releases.
The reel set up is also fairly classic with a 5 x 3 layout. What you’ll notice is that the symbols don’t fill every space on the reels, there are a lot of blanks. There are actually only a handful of symbols, so the ones that are there are relatively high paying. You also have the Super Symbols which can create some bigger wins when they substitute their counterpart symbols.
There is an odd mash-up of genres here, not quite sure how we feel about this game yet but if you’re interested in learning more, you can check out further information about the game’s features below.
The game isn’t packed with features, but the Super Symbols and Overlay Wilds as part of the free spins feature could lead to some big wins if you are really lucky!
- Super Symbols – the game features different super symbols which are basically main game symbols with three yellow paw scratches through them. These Super Symbols can substitute for their standard equivalents to pay the highest possible winning combination on each winning bet line.
- Wild – these can pop up anywhere on reels 2-5 during the main game and free spins and will substitute for all symbols except the Scatter.
- Free Spins – five or more Scatter symbols (represented by the howling wolf symbol) appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game will activate the Free Spins feature. The amount of spin awarded will be double the amount of scatter symbols (so each scatter awards two free spins). Any further scatters you get during free spins will award one additional free spin.
- Overlay Wild Reel – during the Free Spins feature, one reel at random (reels 2 to 5) will become an Overlay Wild Reel
- RTP: 96.25%
- Free Spins: Yes
- Release Date: 11th June 2019
- Software Provider: NetEnt
- Volatility: High
If you like high energy, high volatility slots, then Spinsane could be what you are looking for. As we said, it’s not the best in terms of design and graphics, but if you can brush past all of that, there could be some significant win opportunities hiding.
Spinsane Slot Review
This new NetEbnt game doesn’t feel like their best work graphically but it does have some big win opportunities.
Spinsane: NEW NetEnt slot 2019!
This slot from NetEnt claims to have some serious bite! Wolf themed Spinsane is NetEnt's newest offering, and it is high impact and high volatility with th